PORON® Slow Rebound Cushioning
Poron® Slow Rebound is a cushioning foam specially formulated for controlled rate of return results in custom contouring and the continuous reduction of peak plantar pressures of prominent or sensitive areas. It is ideal for the arthritic or diabetic patient.
The difference at cellular level
- Features outstanding resistance to compression set
- Excellent breathability, moisture transmission and long-term flexibility.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection won’t wash off or wear away for the lifetime of the foam
- Available with Grill, which is our thin backing mesh material added for enhanced durability and to enable easy replacement of top covers
- Available as 3mm cushioning
Why use wheels?
- The unique microcellular open cell structure, uniform cell size, and engineered cell wall properties give PORON® high performance foams remarkable impact absorption properties and life of the device/shoe high performance cushioning
- This structural uniformity also imparts isotropic mechanical properties assuring constant and reliable performance whether used as a flat bedding or as a skived element
- Unlike closed cell foams, the cells of PORON® foams will not break down and lose thickness following impact
- The open cell structure also provides breathability and water vapour transmission
- Sanding results in a smooth, even finish with continuity of performance
Save space: wheels are ideal for those who require instant material availability, but have limited storage space in a clinic or lab
Save time: cushioning can be applied faster with improved handling and quicker finishing
Save money: significant cost savings are often seen through improved material usage and reduced wastage
Swatch set is available for your reference – click here to order it.