Cello® Drain Insulation
Cello® Drain is a combination of a fireproof PES non-woven with a flexible fibre matrix layer. The latter ensures that condensation can easily drain off in any direction, preventing liquids from accumulating in the absorption material, which results in no loss in acoustic performance.
- The drainage function prevents condensation soaking the absorber material and the formation of stagnant moisture
- Excellent long-term sound absorbing values
- Meets the strictest FST requirements
- In vibration tests the fibre composite showed no tendency to break up
- Optional aluminium foil to meet the highest hygiene standards
- Thickness from 20 to 60 mm