Ink Filtration The 1099 Nylon Coated In-line Filter is the most popular product in the Powerwise filtration range. It can be used with all models available from Powerwise. For diaphragm and peristaltic pumps a Filter Mounting Bracket is recommended. Magnetic filtration helps protect anilox rollers from damage. The magnet positioned directly in the ink flow removes magnetic contaminants and provides continuous printer protection. The rare earth magnet is a grade 38 MGO magnetic ring. A cleaning sleeve for the magnet is supplied.
- Fast and compact installation
- The convoluted mesh allows a greater surface area for filtration
- The filter has an easy to clean stainless steel basket available in a variety of mesh sizes
- The flow pattern is in from the bottom and out through the side
- Quick connectors are recommended for removal of the filter from the ink line for easy cleaning
Other filters available are small in-line Y strainers (with or without magnet) for narrow web printers. Avflex also supplies return line strainers, intake strainers for siphon tubes and magnet assemblies for hanging in the ink containers.