Mason Grogan Industrial will be exhibiting at the upcoming Rolling Stock Management conference from the 28th – 29th July at Rydges Sydney Central.
We will be displaying our Abrastop train flooring
, silicone foam
, seat foam
, sound insulating materials
, thermal insulating materials
and anti-graffiti protective coatings
The agenda of the conference focuses on:
Register to attend here.
- Devising a maintenance and asset management strategy that maximises availability of existing rolling stock and controlling wear and tear
- Reducing mean time between failure to increase availability
- Integrating remote condition monitoring systems to plan more effective maintenance
- Harnessing data and improving information management to plan better maintenance
- Developing an online condition monitoring strategy to increase availability
- Using non-destructive testing and non-invasive maintenance to increase mean time between failure
- Reinforcing and upgrading rolling stock to increase capacity
- Exploring maintenance strategies to increase capacity
- Supporting an aging fleet to extend lifespan
For more information on the event please visit the organiser’s website here
If you require any information on our solutions please call or email Brian.
TEL: (02) 9364 firstname.lastname@example.org