Mason Grogan Industrial will be exhibiting at the Rolling Stock Management conference which is held from the 29 - 30 July at Novotel Sydney Central.
Brian Glendinning our Technical Sales Executive will be on hand at the conference to assist delegates in providing long term solutions and cost savings
for any issues encountered with their rolling stock.
Topics addressed at the conference include:
- Designing effective asset management and maintenance plans through effective maintenance coordination
- Automated rolling stock maintenance
- Implementing a quality maintenance process to ensure service quality performance standards
- Emergency management and service restorations: Managing incident sites and undertaking investigations
- Key maintenance approaches and methodologies that can impact cost and availability
- Available systems for transforming raw data into information: Optimising maintenance planning and automation
- Exploring reliability centered maintenance and eliminating unnecessary maintenance costs.
We look forward to seeing you at the event. Register here to attend
. Link to organisers page
. View Larger Map
2 July 2014