No Flame Cushions is a lightweight silicone seat foam suitable for use in seating on defence aircraft, warships, patrol boats and vehicles. Features include:
- Exceptional resistance to compression set for long term consistent cushioning and comfort.
- 10 year warranty.
- Superior weather and UV resistance for continuous high performance cushioning.
- Outstanding comfort. - very effective in distributing load evenly over cushion to reduce high pressure points and providing optimum passenger comfort.
- Excellent FST (flame, smoke and toxicity) characteristics meeting the most stringent global standards.
- No additives – Unlike many foams used for cushioning which utilise additives or fillers to meet FST standards, No Flame Cushions is inherently flame retardent and so no fillers are used. This ensures life of the cushion FST compliance, cushion durability and comfort.
- No need to wrap cushion in costly Kevlar fabrics to meet flammability requirements. Available in slab form or fabricated to customer specification. Standard colour is white. Range of firmnesses are available to meet individual cushioning applications and designs.