Mason Grogan Industrial recently exhibited at Ausrail Plus 2013 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre from the 26th – 28th of November.
We had a fantastic custom built stand which did a great job in highlighting our unique products for the rail industry.
We had a number of visitors to our well located stand and the show generated some solid leads.
AusRAIL Plus 2013 was the biggest ever rail conference/exhibition hosted in the region, with:
- 7000+ attendees from 30 different nations around the world
- 400+ speakers including many of the CEOs that shape the Australian rail industry
- 373 exhibiting companies across 25,000sqm of exhibition space
- 12 technical streams showcasing up to 350 technical papers
Mason Grogan Industrial Products on display included:
- Abrastop flooring, the only integrated covering and sub-floor on the market lasting 40 years.
- A dark room to show the photoluminescent strip lighting within the flooring and an acoustic sound booth with various insulation solutions.
- A comprehensive range of silicone products covering foams, solids and extrusions for numerous rail applications.
- A driver’s seat and passenger seat with foam with a 10 year guarantee and upholstered with E-Leather.
Access our range of products here